Thursday, April 13, 2017

Apr 13 - K for Kit Lens #AtoZ Challenge

K for Kit Lens. This is my kit lens that came with my Nikon 5100. I used it for almost 2 years until I got my prime lens. Ever since, I have not touched until today, to take a picture of it. Nikon is my first DSLR and I didn't know what to expect. I started out with a kit lens and is a great lens for first time DSLR users. It is also a great lens for everyday photography. I use my DSLR mostly for food photography with prime lens. If one uses DSLR for everyday photography, it is good one to have in the collection of lenses.

Camera: Sony RX 100 iii
Picture of the day in 2013: Spring
Picture of the day in 2012: Landscape
Picture of the day in 2011: Random click
Picture of the day in 2010: Cloudy day

No comments:

Post a Comment