Thursday, January 1, 2015

Jan 1 - Day 1

Wish you all a happy new year! Starting the new year with project 365. I have not done P365 in last couple of years and I wasn't planning on doing it this year either. Seeing some of my FB friends doing it, I am tempted to do. I do not know how long I will keep up with this project this year, but will give it try. This project requires lot of motivation and determination to successfully complete it. I will try to post one picture a day, some taken the same day and some from the archives and not all pictures are going to be great; some would be good, some ok and some would be just blah. But the idea behind this project is to click and post a picture a day and do not expect awesome pictures everyday. Wish me good luck!

I am already late starting this project and this picture was taken during thanksgiving break at my cousin's place.
Camera: iPhone5s
This day in 2012
This day in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment