Thursday, January 3, 2013

Week 1 / 1 - Free Theme: My gear


Wish you a Happy New Year! I am starting my photo project this year too but with a few changes. Last year I could not complete the project. I did project 365, picture a day for almost 3 years and it is quite a difficult task. One needs lot of determination and motivation to complete the project. Three months ago O lost interest in the project and just could not continue with it. However, I do miss taking picture every day. Also, last year I enjoyed doing the project with my project 365 buddies and you would not believe what I did to get a picture. I do miss all that.

This year, along with some of my last year project buddies, I am doing Project 52 weeks, picture a week for this year. I will be posting at least one picture a week to up to 7 pictures a week. With the flexibility of posting at least 1 to 7 pictures a week, this project would not be as challenge as picture a day, but I think this is exactly what I need to continue taking pictures. So, I will be seeing you all at least once a week! Wish me good luck to complete this project.

I am already a week late in updating the blog, but here I am! The theme for the first week is a free theme.
Camera: iPhone 4

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Usha... I will watch your back and yes, you will do it!!!

    ReplyDelete